Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bugaboo

Our little bugaboo is our true happiness in this world. She is very happy, unless she has to burp. She loves to smile and kick her feet. She was born 9-14-09 after many annoying trips to the hospital. She liked to scare me and not move at all for up to 8 hours. She also liked giving me contractions early on. I don't know why she is smiling in this picture because she HATES when we bundle her to go outside.
She loves to talk and mimic whatever sound you make.
The world is a much better place with her in our lives and we thank Heavenly Father for her everyday.
We love her to pieces. I cannot stop kissing her and I really hate putting her down. I always want to cuddle with her. This picture is my favorite, we caught the perfect smile. She has so much hair, she is only a few months and her hair makes a mean pony tail or pig tails. So cute.

No comments: